What are you, an anti-semite?

by sherry clark

Where to begin?

In the following clip, James Traficant, no matter what you have may be told by the lamestream media, is trying to tell Americans what few in CONgress are willing to say. It is shocking that after all he has endured at the hands of our CRIMINAL “justice” system, he is still willing to say…

He is, of course, speaking from first-hand experience. And as the publisher of The Liberty Voice, I will second his remarks from (far less dramatic) first-hand experience.

When I started a group which questioned the official account of 9/11, I was called a crazy conspiracy theorist. Whatever. But oddly enough, before I ever spoke about Israel’s unnatural hold on American foreign policy, we were also additionally called anti-semitic. I was left wondering why?

I am left with an overwhelming sense that the Israeli lobby acted against our group, Columbus911truth.org what may very well be from their sense of guilt over the events of 9/11. Likewise, when I left that group to start this paper, the paper was labeled as anti-semitic. How exactly is questioning the official 9/11 story an act of anti-semitism? I still fail to see the link–unless the Israeli lobby needs public opinion to accept the official crazy conspiracy theory in order to provide cover for the real one.

6 Comments

1. intelligencia UR not

March 1, 2010 at 10:43 pm

RU serious? If UR, U have no cred!

Trafficant’s a criminal. UR an idiot

“Israeli Lobby” – OMG gimme a break

WTF? U dredging misinformation from

your air-filled skull IS AN INSIDE JOB!

2. sherry

March 2, 2010 at 9:09 am

intelligencia UR not (now that’s an appropriate address!)
    Since English seems too complex for you (U), just press the arrow:

3. sparkle farkle

March 2, 2010 at 10:18 pm

Golly, are you smart Ms Mann???

I wish I could find a youtube to put here to show everyone what I think you think when I think you may be thinking. But I think the youtube wouldn’t be what I think about what you may be thinking as much as I think it would be what someone else thinks. By far someone else can’t think like you try to think.

I usually try to think for myself
    I think…

4. Jefferson

March 3, 2010 at 8:44 pm

It doesn’t take much intelligencie or thinkin to grasp the concept that our government could be perhaps……..(gasp!)lying. No way, you say. How could anyone come to that conclusion considering, there is no pattern of behavior, it has never happened before, there is no proof and propaganda is just a hard word to spell!

5. Jefferson

March 3, 2010 at 8:52 pm

oh yea, and just a wee tiny thing I forgot. Money never, ever corrupts anyone, certainly not elected government officials. So absolutely, I am certain…there could be no motive. So all is well, just go back to sleep.

6. sherry

March 3, 2010 at 9:19 pm

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love The Liberty Voice readers. : )