The Liberty Voice accepts solicited as well as unsolicited material; it can be sent at any time to Jason AT thelibertyvoice DOT com in the body of the e-mail.
Please be aware that all submissions become the property of The Liberty Voice, but we do not expect exclusivity, and you are free to use your material elsewhere.
Pieces shorter than 1,000 words are much preferred, but others are also considered.
Join our team!
The Liberty Voice was founded in November 2007 to provide an online and print alternative for political news and commentary. We also appreciate writings that appeal to the heart, especially ones that appeal to a sense of duty or are calls to action for affronts based upon constitutional and moral issues.
We aim to be relevant to a young-minded audience, but our readers are all ages from both the left and the right. Most of our readers are loyal most to the Constitution and our shared humanity.
We’re looking for writers and editors to join our team. In particular, we’re looking for:
- Correspondents: We’re especially looking for reporters from large metropolitan areas and foreign countries.
- Story sleuths: News junkies with an eye for a good story, who can send dispatches of interesting articles.
- History lovers: Those who can put our modern issues into historical context. Even providing speeches or old book excerpts are especially useful at The Liberty Voice.
- Columnists: Of all opinions and persuasions.
- Political artists & Cartoonists.
Many of our on-line writers find themselves in The Liberty Voice print edition and use this recognition to further their writing careers.